Business Analyst required for a corporate service company based in BirminghamCity Centre. This client is a leading and respected name in its industry and works alongside some global companies in its projects.
This is a peripatetic role and will involve travelling to different sites around the Midlands on a regular basis and so access to a car is essential.
As the Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Analysing viability of projects in Excel
- Production of spreadsheets to analyse costing data for clients
- Business partnering clients and internal stakeholders
- Presenting data within Excel dashboards and in PowerPoint presentations
- Interfacing with SAP system
You will be an experienced Analyst who has worked on a project basis before, ideally with some experience in cost assurance. You should have strong skills in Excel (up to macro level) and be able to present data in dashboards and presentations for the layman. A confident and likeable personality is also required for stakeholder management, as you will be liaising with clients and internal stakeholders on a daily basis.
You must be able to travel with use of a car for this position as it involves fully expensed travelling to various sites around the Midlands on a weekly basis.