Position: Finance Consultant (Technology, Telecommunications, Change, CIMA)
A global management consultancy are looking for finance transformation professionals, to join a rapidly expanding team focussed on improving the effectiveness and efficiency of finance functions, with a focus on companies in Technology, Media or Telecommunications sectors.
The Finance Consultant (Technology, Telecommunications, Change, CIMA) role will involve leading and managing projects, working with clients on: Target Operating Model Design, Finance Transformation, Process Improvement and Enterprise Performance Management. The team work with their clients end to end from diagnosis through to implementation.
The successful Finance Consultant (Technology, Telecommunications, Change, CIMA) will have:
- Experience in project / finance change environments
- Project delivery experience and knowledge of financial management, ideally in systems implementations
- Excellent commercial and financial analytic skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience in Technology, Media or Telecommunications sectors
- An understanding of issues facing finance functions and trends in finance and accounting
- Accounting qualifications such as :ACA, CIMA, ACCA CIPFA or equivalent
Ideally a Financial Finance Consultant (Technology, Telecommunications, Change, CIMA) will also have:
- Prior or current experience in Management Consultant
- People management experience
The practice is receiving huge investment due to their success in delivering and winning business consistently. As a result there is very healthy pipeline of projects and a very progressive environment for consultants to work in. The firm offers a structured career path and training giving successful applications a spring board to propel their career forwards.
Rate: Up to £45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Oliver Evans