Front End Web Developer
Tag Resourcing is excited to be working with a fantastic, Milton Keynes based Design Agency who is looking for a Front-End Web Developer. The brief is relatively open because the client is prepared to look at people with a variety of experience, however you must have a portfolio of completed work to present and a Github link would be advantageous.
A well established, ambitious, award winning and growing business with a fantastic history. They have been successfully operating from Milton Keynes supplying clients in the UK and Internationally with outstanding design work, branding, websites and other digital services for nearly thirty years, and due to continuous success are now looking to grow their business further.
The team are ever so slightly mad, but that is meant in the best possible way... they are a talented, passionate bunch and they are all genuinely lovely people but they are also dedicated individuals and will look for the same traits in their next hire.
The role will be predominantly coding and building of a number of different types of client websites with varying levels of complexity, e-commerce, mobile applications and HTML emails but you must be willing and able to adapt and be prepared to try new things. While this is not purely a "design" role, you must also be comfortable with working within the confines of some strict design briefs and some which allow for a large degree of flexibility.
You will be working alongside a talented team with in house designers and a strong, experienced Web Developer as well as the vastly experienced Senior Managers. You must be a clear confident communicator, as there must be a very clear direction during projects.
While this is a Front-End role, Back End experience would certainly be of interest.
- Understand the client brief and be willing to advise on ideas and direction
- Ensure that the client's expectations are managed
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Work closely with the design team to ensure the project is completed to exacting standards
- Create fantastic, robust web design that allows the design to closely match client expectations
- Always strive for excellence
Experience and personal attributes required:
- Ideally a degree in a related subject
- Ideally one year’s design experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of front end web development
- A flair for website design and a strong understanding of pixel perfection
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to suggest solutions
- Internet retail or multi-channel Web Design experience
- Good knowledge of Wordpress and building websites from scratch and experience within the following is beneficial: Drupal, Magneto and Laravel
- Proficient in using Adobe VCreative Suite
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Outgoing and comfortable speaking with clients