We have a great opportunity become available for our client who are based near Bishop’s Stortford.
We are looking for an efficient and organised Finance Assistant who is looking to progress and develop their career.
You will need to have a background working within an office environment as well as working towards your AAT qualifications. You will also have good customer service skills, attention to detail and communication skills.
Our client can offer you a superb working environment set in beautiful surroundings with excellent facilities on site.
Service and Communication
- Responsible for the maintenance and championing of excellence in customer service at all times.
- Ensure that all incoming communications from all stakeholders are handled quickly and efficiently, ensuring any issues are escalated to the correct resource where necessary.
- Ensure that all service delivery KPIs is being met
- Reconciliation of Applier customer accounts and producing Applier Invoices
- Reconciliation of supplier statements and raising payments
- Entering sales and purchase invoices on to Sage 200
- Reconciliation of Commission accounts and raising commission invoices
- Monthly gas reconciliation
- Ensure all accounts records are filstreamed (electronic archiving system) and filed correctly and regularly
If you are looking to progress your career and work towards a role within finance please apply.