M&S Simply Food Store Manager
Are you an established Retail Manager with experience of working with large catering brands?
Do you have a passion for delivering a quality service to customers and clients alike?
Are you passionate about driving sales by motivating your team and creating and enjoyable environment?
Our M&S Simply Food Store based at Addenbrooke's Hospital is looking to recruit a Store Manager to successfully deliver the contract catering managment within this very busy and rewarding site.
Busiest hours - Monday to Friday working hours (with occasional weekends)
Excellent Salary on offer of up to £40k - negotiable
High Street discounts
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Retail Manager to lead and manage a motivated, trained team of 50+ with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable store and ensure all budget targets and KPI’s are not just achieved, but exceeded.
Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team.
Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
• All Store Operating Targets and KPIs
• Leading and developing a motivated, committed and high performing store management team
• Driving operational, visual and customer service standards in store
• Working with the visual team to manage standards and displays within the store
• All mandatory & specialised training to ensure customer proposition is met
• Brand Integrity and market awareness
• Effective communication to all store team members
• Store compliance and health and safety procedures
• Succession planning for junior management within the business
• Ensuring that all key PDR and ER policies are adhered to and delivered across the business.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a dynamic, innovative and charismatic leader, whose passion for leading the team and controlling costs will allow them to positively and commercially run their store.
You will live by the key values of our client, and will run your store simply and efficiently, using your exceptional communication skills to ensure that you understand every aspect of the business and the team you are leading.
You will have:
• Single site accountability either in your current or in a previous role
• Strong Branded Store Management and leadership skills
• Previous Retail Management experience within the food sector is essential
• Previous accountability for P&L management
• Commercial & Business awareness
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer focus
• Loyalty and commitment to excellence
• Operate efficiently with a subtle and persuasive manner
About the company
Healthcare Retail, part of Medirest, is passionate at delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 50 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises of a number of high street brand franchises including Costa Coffee and M&S Simply Food as well as a selection of in house brands.