Credit Risk Consultant - SAS
Credit Risk Consultant - SAS - Travel Perks
£50,000/yr + Competitive Benefits
Experienced Credit Risk professionals are sought for a unique role offering exposure to all aspects of the Credit Risk life-cycle, unrivalled technical development, and a fantastic opportunity for career growth. This is a challenging and rewarding role with a successful and well-known consultancy that enjoys a laid back but focused environment with travel perks.
Don't miss this chance to join one of the UK's fastest growing companies in a Credit Risk Analyst role where you will gain expertise in the full breadth of Credit Risk functions. Our client offers huge potential for career growth and opportunities to build on existing strengths and skills in an environment where you will be challenged, rewarded and sure to learn. The position involves partial travel around the UK and potentially further afield with all expenses paid.
This fast growing and successful Credit Risk consultancy are one of the leaders in providing Credit Risk services to a wide range of clients; from leading retail banks to innovative challengers to exciting start-ups. You will be joining a really smart team that combine to create a dynamic environment where innovation and the entrepreneurial spirit is valued and encouraged within a laid back but focused environment.
- Potential to work on the full range of Credit Risk projects that touch the entire Credit Risk life-cycle in a consultative role
- Credit Risk predictive modelling - Scorecards, Basel II
- Portfolio Management - Strategy, Analytics
- Collections - Strategy, Analytics
- Compliance - IFRS9
- Travel may be required with all expenses paid - including hotels, travel, and meals.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience working in a Credit Risk role in a Decision Science, Portfolio Management, and/or Analytics function
- Numerate degree from a respected University
- Daily use of SAS
- Competitive benefits
- Exposure to the full spectrum of Credit Risk functions through working on a wide range of projects and products - Modelling, Portfolio Management, Analysis, Strategy, Collections etc
- Fantastic opportunity to continue technical development
Credit Risk, Graduate, SAS, Modelling, Scorecards, Basel II, IRB, PD, LGD, EAD, Portfolio Management, Strategy, Collections Strategy