Business Analyst - Product Development
A great opportunity for an ambitious BA to join an exciting, global Media business with offices in central London. Sat within a fast-growing central function, you will get exposure to a range of interesting projects throughout the business, with a focus on projects to develop and roll out cutting edge products. With plans to double in size, through acquisition, in the next three years, there is great opportunity to progress and develop your career either vertically or moving into other areas.
Working in a fast paced and ever changing Agile environment, your communication skills will need to be second to none in order to successfully gather in-depth requirements and work closely with to team to ensure the smoothest possible delivery of the programme.
You will have experience of the following:
- Stakeholder management across a large and diverse stakeholder group
- Strong Excel and SQL experience is essential
- UML, Use Cases, User Stories, test cases, Business Process Modelling, writing of functional specifications with technology
- Experience of projects encompassing the full SDLC
- Can do attitude - as part of a newly formed team you will be involved in helping the project team from time to time