Purchase Ledger Clerk
This Purchase Ledger Clerk role is for one of the largest and most respected brands in High Street gaming, bingo halls and online gaming websites. The brand is synonymous with excitement and best value entertainment.
The company are looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their central support office in Milton Keynes, within one of their busiest and most important finance functions.
Key responsibilities/duties include:
- High volume invoice processing
- Ensuring the correct coding and authorisation of invoices
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
- Processing BACS payments
- Expense processing
The ideal applicant should possess the following key skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years` experience of processing invoices and maintaining the purchase ledger in a large, busy retail environment
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate level Excel skills - knowledge of vlookups and pivot tables
- Good knowledge of accounting systems (SAP system desirable)
- Knowledge of accounting principles would be an advantage
- Team player
- Self-starter; work on own initiative and be proactive
- Good communication skills
- Self-discipline, good prioritisation and organisational skills
- Responsible and diligent approach to duties
- Ability to work to set deadlines
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of circa £19000- £20000 and a friendly, informal working environment.
If you have the skills and experience required, please apply today.
Keywords: Purchase Ledger Clerk, Finance Assistant, SAP, Accounts Assistant, Invoice Clerk.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to for further consideration.