Our client, a leading wealth management and corporate benefits business are currently seeking experienced Corporate Pensions and Group Risk specialists to join them within a Corporate Consultant role. This is a home based role covering London and the South East.
You will manage a portfolio of corporate clients, providing first class relationship management and advise and key deliverables will include:
- Providing advice on the full range of employee benefits products and services, in particular group pensions, risk benefits such as life cover/ income protection and workplace savings.
- Generate new business from clients requiring employee benefits advice, targeting SME and larger clients
- Create, build and maintain long term client relationships, through quality of service and advice, whilst building relationships with internal stakeholders to generate new business
- Provide clients with information on new and existing products and services
- Review clients’ employee benefits services and products and advise them on appropriate changes
The successful candidate will have excellent client relationship skills, be experienced within managing and growing a portfolio. You will also be at least diploma qualified and ideally have a broad understanding of the full range of Employee Benefits products.