Business Development manager - Research
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Meet or exceed sales goals for the assigned territory. Develop sales strategy and tactics for prospective and former,
- Identify and research potential business opportunities.
- Conduct cold calls.
- Penetrate new segment of clients embedded in research decision process.
- Conduct face-to-face visits with decision makers and appropriate follow-up activity.
Develop and close initial projects in order to expand and leverage client relationships with focus on developing unrealised revenue through closing sales, effective up-selling and managing client expectations. (25%)
Perform feasibility in order to facilitate the bid process by qualifying RFP's, writing proposals and developing effective pricing for clients. (10%)
Plan and track sales activities using the Company's CRM tool. Establish quarterly and annual goals for assigned territory. Provide weekly, quarterly and annual forecasts for territory. (10%)
Support the Client Services Department during the delivery phase to ensure client expectations are met. (10%)
Education and Experience:
- The right candidate would have worked in a Research agency, Data or panel company previously
- 3+ years of sales experience in business environment.
- 2+ years of experience in market research.
- Proven experience is developing new business.