Year 6 Primary Teacher- Permanent position- URGENT- Lambeth
We are looking for a Year 6 teacher URGENTLY to work at this PRU/ EBD school on a permanent contract located centrally in Lambeth to start ASAP.
*The school is interviewing this Friday so please send applications ASAP*
- Experienced, enthusiastic, qualified primary teacher.
- A strong passion for working with children with EBD education.
- Someone who is ready to commit to a permanent role.
- Must have previous experience working and supporting people with EBD.
- Year 6 teacher ASAP start. Small class sizes (5-6 pupils.)
- Permanent role.
- Support with 3-4 TAs per classroom.
- Pupils are aged Year 6, but academically a lower level.
- No SATs.
- Working as part of a team with other staff and support.
- Starting salary of at least £24,000. (£24000- £34000.)
- Team teach training provided before position starts.
- A one- form entry school.
- Supportive staff and system in place for teachers.
- Pupils have EBD.
- Teachers successfully endeavour to maintain good levels of discipline and work hard to plan interesting and challenging lessons as well as maintain good levels of behaviour.
- Team teach training provided by the school.
- Interviewing ASAP.
- Team teach training 19th Feb.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Lisa Ryan.
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of Primary and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.