Front End Developer - HTML / CSS - Bangkok
Calling all UI / Front End Developers, take your talents to the new tech hub in Asia - Bangkok and work for this billion dollar market leader!
- Excellent design portfolio that you can send to us with your application - please include a link on your CV to your online portfolio
- Willing to relocate to Bangkok, Thailand - full relocation and visa sponsorship provided
- Evidence of introducing some solid development principles to high traffic, rapidly growing websites (eCommerce would be even more amazing)
- Front end Development frameworks and associated methods are second nature to you - Bootstrap, Foundation, LESS, SASS, or any others that you're familiar with (Semantic UI, Gumby etc)
- Proven ability to work well with stakeholders on projects to get the best result
- Ability to work autonomously and 'generate your own workload'
- Loads of ideas and experience of being able to implement them in a structured, logical manner
- Business-level English language skills both written and spoken
You're in good company.
As one of Asia's fastest growing e-commerce sites our client has a deep-rooted Engineering focus. So now that you've mastered your craft they'll give you the platform to really kick on and showcase your talent!
Your key role in the Front End Team will involve:
- Help implement the strategy for future Front End web development across the business
- Develop associated Front End web development frameworks
- Help guide front end development quality standards throughout the Engineering Teams
- Have a sharp eye for design to make our product amazing for YOUR customers
They're not looking for you to just do some coding and build the UI yourself - they've got that covered.
Much more excitingly they want you to help put the Web Development standards and frameworks in place that they work to across the entire Engineering function!
You'll need to work closely with many Engineering Teams, take a strategic yet creative approach and have a vision that you can get everyone bought into.
At this company there's loads of autonomy and a really flat org structure, so you won't be stifled by red tape and bureaucracy. This is a serious business with c.5 million visits per day and scaling massively, but that won't faze someone of your experience…
Your Team will be the nerve centre for everything that they produce and whilst your immediate team is small there are hundreds of Engineers performing Front End web development all using the frameworks and guidelines you've created…
It's a great time to join and there's so much exciting work going on. The operational headquarters are based in ultra modern offices in central Bangkok and you'll get your chance to really put your stamp on the place.
About the company
This is one of the fastest-growing ecommerce hotel platforms worldwide, listing hundreds of thousands of hotels and providing services in 38 different languages. They employ more than 2,000 travel professionals, representing more than 20 countries with major operations in Singapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Sydney, Hong Kong, and Budapest, and an additional presence in major cities across Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Europe, and the Americas.
Get in touch and apply now!
With relocation support and visa sponsorship available we've got you covered, leaving you free to look forward to an amazing new experience!