Event Development Executive
Event Development Executive: This company engages with prospective business clients through one to one dialogue across events, seminars and training workshops.
Supporting a larger team of Client Development Managers, you’ll be responsible for agreeing the annual event activity and produce all communication to make each interaction a success.
- Manage annual business event calendar
- Event sponsorship
- Email marketing
- Client communication
A typical day will involve
- You’ll be a key figure in a larger team that is responsible for driving client relationships and instigating contact with potential new clients. Using opportunities for face to face dialogue, you’ll own the annual event plan which will include the company’s initiatives for seminars, networking events, training workshops and business briefings and prepare all communication that makes the events successful.
- With an emphasis on profile raising, you may use channels like email, LinkedIn and PR to make prospective customers aware of the upcoming events and use a mixture of marketing channels (and phone contact) to make them aware of what’s coming up, gain their commitment to attend and follow up with them afterwards.
- Lead generation data will be captured throughout different stages of the process and you’ll then manage subsequent communication from surveys, feedback forms, thank you notes and follow up emails.
- Contributing to the teams’ growth you’ll also produce reports and documents that keep everyone in the company updated on new business development opportunities.
Why you’ll love this job
You’ll like the professionalism and structure that is provided as part of a supportive team environment but importantly you’ll understand how your work is valuable in generating new clients for the company. You won’t be targeted on sales personally but you will contribute to the teams growth through your activities and project plans.
To be successful
You’ll come from either a B2B environment or one where you’re having close contact with business owners. The ability to act with professionalism and integrity is an important value and the company expects individuals to work unsupervised but with clear guidelines.
2nd City Resourcing Ltd promotes marketing and digital opportunities for everyone, irrespective of status, gender, age, race, disability.