Assistant Product Manager
Assistant Product Manager
Crawley, RH10 3EQ
£20,000 - £23,000 (Depending of experience)
Our client are an award winning airport parking and hotel provider in the UK, having won Best Airport Parking Company for 7 years consecutively. They are looking to recruit a permanent full-time Contact Centre Advisor to join their friendly Contact Department in Crawley.
An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Product Manager to join the APH Marketing team. The main purpose of the role will be to support the Product Management team’s management of APH’s parking and hotel product portfolio
The Assistant Product Manager role will have the following Responsibilities and duties:
- Overall product support for the APH Own Brand and 3rd Party Product portfolio, including airport parking and airport hotels.
- Support all elements of the product management process
- Help develop the overall product proposition by airport
- Help develop, implement and execute product plans in order to achieve and exceed budgeted sales and profitability/contribution targets.
- Assist with information management including ongoing product performance and sales analysis
- Work closely with the Marketing and Channel Sales teams to optimise product sales
- Become the main day-to-day relationship manager for customer support issues
- Support the Product Manager in the identification of key product gaps and new product opportunities
- Ensure protection of APH brand reputation
- Establish day-to-day relationships with third party suppliers and develop new relationships as required.
- Monitor competitor and product performance analysis including booking trends, conversion rates, customer reviews and market share by supplier
- Work with Marketing and Channel Sales teams to action product marketing plans
- Help manage the product delivery and presentation across all online and offline channels
- Work with other members of the product team to ensure all elements of products including information, pricing and availability are correct and updated in a timely manner
- Work with internal teams to ensure that product updates are processed and disseminated to existing customers
- Work with suppliers to successfully resolve customer disputes when necessary
- Ad hoc duties reasonably required within the head office commercial function
To be considered for the Assistant Product Manager position you will have the following attributes:
- Extremely numerate, self-starter with enterprising “can-do” attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work to deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Highly competent with the MS Office package (Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint) and preferably Crystal reporting.
Assistant Product Manager Benefits:
- Free onsite parking at APH when travelling abroad
- Discounts on airport parking and hotels if parking off site
- Discounts on airport parking and hotels for family
- Discounts on fuel and food at our onsite service station
- Discounts on automotive body repairs at our sister company
- Ride2Work scheme
- At APH we like to continually develop our staff; you will receive a development plan as well as regular training
- Potential future opportunities to progress into other areas of the business
If you feel you have the skills for their Assistant Product Manager role, please apply now!