Commercial Product Manager - Loyalty/Performance
Commercial Product Manager - Loyalty/Performance - London - £70k plus bens
One of the UK’s most established loyalty business companies require an experienced Commercial Product Manager to take ownership of their performance based marketing products.
- Create and articulate the vision for what long term success looks like for the flagship product
- Define and maintain the product roadmap
- Work closely with the technology team to define clear technical requirements
- Responsible for outstanding UX, wireframing, managing the design
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Become an expert in the space, aware of all developments in the technology space
- At least three years’ experience managing /owning a digital product
- Strong UX experience, ability to create wireframes and flows
- Highly organised, working to budgets, schedules and plans
- An understanding of performance based or affiliate markeitng
- Ability to clearly define technical requirements
- Stakeholder management skills
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.