Senior Partnerships Sales (Financial Services)
Exceptional opportunity for a Senior Partnerships / Affiliates Executive to join a leading Currency based solutions business to sell their cutting edge FX services.
This role is unique on the basis that you will have a chance to grow a Partnerships division with full company backing and therefore have the chance to 'make a team your own' with the potential to recuit for further Salespeople under your wing.
The purpose of the role is to encourage the growth of the Commercial Foreign Exchange Business by identifying and developing relationships with Referring Partners / Affiliates who in turn will be encouraged to introduce clients to their services. Working closely with the Sales, Marketing and Dealing functions of the business.
This is a unique opportunity to make sales through a market leading solution as well as with the clients deliverable FX services. Many of the FX Partnerships role out there only offer the opporutnity to earn through one of these avenues.
c£40,000 - £50,000 base salary with a realistic first year £100,000 OTE.
- Develop partnerships with Key Partners through sales calls and meetings, with an aim to generate business referrals from these partners.
- Identifying and develop new business opportunities.
- Attend seminars and exhibitions when required.
- Develop existing agent base to protect and grow revenue through new business generation.
- Establish and maintain prospective client database.
- Telephone Key Partner clients to discuss services / upsell and complete onboarding process when required.
Account Management / Partnership Management
- Maintain and develop relationships with companies to ensure the business remains the provider of choice.
- Contact Key Partners who have referred clients / whose clients have traded.
- Create / Review and action Key Partner Account Development Plans.
- Ensure that all business objectives are achieved.
- Proactively manage, report and mitigate risks.
- Updating Key Partners with information regarding new services / changes to services.
- Build client relationships through proactive selling methods.
Knowledge and Experience: At least 3 years experience in Partnerships Sales OR Financial Services organisation (Sales), Some knowledge of FX markets, products and services beneficial. FX MARKET EXPERIENCE IS NOT ESSENTIAL.
Skills and Competencies: Excellent communication skills, Possess an appropriate balance of people and technical skills, Self motivated. Account Management skills.
Technical Skills: Good decision making and problem solving skills
Education: Degree level or equivalent preferred.
Personal Attributes: Flexible and able to work in a pressurised environment. Confident, persuasive and tenacious.