Service Charge Accountant
With the business looking to further expand a motivated and ambitious service charge accountant is needed to join the accounts team. This will be a fast paced position within an established organisation, the ideal role for a hardworking individual who can manage a diverse workload and feels comfortable liaising extensively with external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will ideally be an individual with prior experience within service charge and worked within the property sector. You will be the main port of call for your portfolio of accounts and have the ability to further career prospects as the company looks to expand its accounts team and have the option to benefit from further study support.
Ideally you will:
- Have previously worked within a Service Charge based role
- Be a strong communicator, able to liaise with all areas of the business both financially and non financially
- Be competent dealing with multiple deadlines at any one time, preparing reports and liaising with senior members of staff
- Have a real enjoyment for property and be looking to build a career within a reputable and still growing organisation
In return you will:
- Have a varied workload, managing your designated set of accounts and be challenged to consistently meet deadlines
- Work with a motivated and like minded team in a positive business environment
- Further career prospects gaining experience within a fast growing UK based business that offers full further study support
- Report directly to senior management
This Service Charge Accountant position is a fantastic opportunity to join an established company that continue to bring on new business year by year. If you are a motivated individual willing to work hard to achieve career goals and have the correct above skill set, please apply.