Customer Engagement Executive
We are looking to recruit a Customer Engagement Executive to join our Customer Engagement team in London. You will play a vital role delivering a prompt and appropriate response to all complaints and enquiries from the public and supporters of the organisation. You will also work with internal teams to provide support and guidance as well as offering a timely complaint resolution service on behalf of all areas of the organisation.
- To deliver charity wide customer service (Defined as level 2) within agreed time frames and adhering to agreed standards of delivery and protocols.
- To champion Customer Service within Age UK providing internal support and expertise in customer care provision.
- To support Age UK’s Risk Management policy mitigating loss to the Charity through appropriate handling of complaints and correspondence.
- To take ownership of all communications received following up with business units where necessary and recording outcomes.
- To follow through on all opportunities for income maximisation through Customer Service delivery.
- To contribute to regular reviews of processes to maximise team efficiency and effectiveness and ensure relevant documentation is kept up to date.
For a full list of role responsibilities, please refer to the Job Pack.
- Experience of Customer Service delivery.
- Experience of complaint resolution.
- Knowledgeable in the use of relational databases.
- Decision making skills.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
Age UK has a vision of a world in which older people flourish. We aim to improve later life for everyone through our services, advice, campaigns, products, training and research.
We offer a range of benefits including:
- 26 days annual holiday, plus bank holidays
- Competitive pension with employer contribution of up to 9%
- BUPA Cash Plan
- Cycle scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Life insurance
- Staff perks discounts
- Learning and development schemes
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
All job offers are subject to receipt of satisfactory references