Client Services Manager
Are you an entrepreneurial individual who has an innovative creative flair when delivering to customers?
Our client is an exciting digital marketing and technology company who serve the digital financial institution in reaching new customers in a competitive and ruthless industry.
They require a Client Services Manager to deliver top class service to clients. They will have a successful sales and marketing flair but also analytical and able to use numbers and statistics to measure performance. There will also be an element of business development and the Client Services Manager will spend some time focusing on this in order to build overall company growth.
The Client Services Manager will be knowledgeable in all company products and be digitally focused in order to contribute to effective marketing and promotional campaigns across all networks.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Client Services Manager
- Be the go to person between partners and clients for all matters and queries
- Implementing and monitoring marketing campaigns to deliver profitable, successful business
- Assist in the development of client strategic plans
- Reporting on figures and providing insight on performance
- Forecast and report on sales activity, analysing and making recommendations
- Manage technical projects and design requirements
- Conjure up new business development with new and existing clients
Skills and attributes
- Experience in product management or extensive client management experience from an agency or consultancy background
- At least 2 years’ experience in a client facing role
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated and driven with an inquisitive and enquiring nature
- Can manage change and embrace changes and advancements when required
- An excellent communicator that is likeable and engaging
- An understanding of online advertising and marketing with a concept of email marketing, search, display and affiliate
- Thrives on delivering results and exceeding where possible
- Bursting with ideas and creativity in order to generate ideas and innovation for clients
- Comfortable with number crunching and analysing to measure performance.
If you are a self-starter who has extensive experience in a client facing role then apply today!