Senior Marketing Executive
Senior Marketing Executive
£25,000 - £30,000
Manchester (or Liverpool)
This is a new position for this genuinely forward thinking legal firm where innovation, an entrepreneurial spirit and honest hard work is hugely appreciated. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding team where you can develop, br creative and realise your ambitions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Core marketing practices for digital and creative campaigns, including creating content, creative and design/formatting, online testing, copy writing, review and proof reading.
- Plan, delivery and track budget & results of multiple campaigns for departments, sectors and firm-wide.
- Design and manage a proactive content programme that promotes partners' thought leadership on important legal issues across practice areas and sectors.
- Monthly reporting, key stats and business indicator reports - monitoring activity and ROI.
Planning and managing marketing resources software, technology and online tools.
- Development and distribution of video and creative content, webinars, news, reports and downloads. Identifying proactive marketing opportunities, including joint campaigns, outreach, guest blogs, speaking and sponsorship opportunities.
- Developing relationships with Heads of Department and Sector Heads to plan, develop and implement campaigns.
- Digital channel monitoring and analytics analysis. Managing external agency relationships.
- Offering advice and training on marketing tools and resources within the firm.
- Previous marketing and communications experience in a corporate or professional services environment
- Strong core marketing skills and excellent channel management
- Strong creative, verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience of planning and delivering multi-channel campaigns
- A solid understanding of marketing channels including, brand, creative, website, e-comms, SEO and social media
- Knowledge of thought leadership and background in content marketing
- Show initiative and offer creative solutions
- Demonstrate flexibility in relation to the working day and the management of projects
- Be proactive with the ability to work well on their own and also as part of a team
- Work as an integrated member of the Marketing team and assist with other marketing related activities as and when requested
- Be enthusiastic, willing to learn and must have a flexible approach to the role
- Excellent organisational skills, whilst working to tight and multiple deadlines
- Willingness to travel between the Manchester and Liverpool offices on a regular basis
As the North West's leading Marketing, Analytics, Digital and Creative recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current opportunities as well as market place news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency