Job Title: Interior Designer
Your salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online, or telephone (Maurice Duro)
Who you'll be working for:
A fantastic Architectural Practice based in Central London. They have completed some of the most innovative and creative workspaces, working with blue chip FTSE 100 companies. My client has a vast portfolio ranging across a number of sectors which include; commercial, leisure and high-end residential, offering Architectural, Interior and exterior design services.
Some of your responsibilities:
- To be creative, innovative and ability to articulate
- Proven understanding of spatial design
- Strong sketching and visualisation skills required
- Strong knowledge of materiality
- FF&E skills essential
- Proven design management skills
- Proven ability to work within budgets
- Self-motivated, proactive and passionate about pushing the boundaries of design
- Collaborative with good interpersonal skills and strong team player essential
- Strong communication skills essential
- Continuous desire to learn and develop.
- Proven client management skills and project running ability.
- To demonstrate knowledge and experience of the workplace environment.
- Must hold experience in:
- Microsoft Office
- Modelling software
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
If you are interested in working with a well-known, respected and all round fantastic business, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Maurice Duro here at Novo UK. The number you will need to call is ……..do it.