Key Account Manager
- Major Global Manufacturer
- Full Range of Seals
- Mange Great OEM Account Base
The Role: The successful Key Account Manager will be responsible for selling into the OEM sector, dealing with industries such as automotive, rail and heavy plant manufacturing. You will be predominantly managing existing accounts at design engineer level, with some of your time also spent with purchasing departments. Full company and product training is on offer here for the new key account manager.
The Company: Established over a century ago and leading their marketplace with a £25 billion turnover globally, our client is now recruiting a new Key Account Manager as they have just promoted someone. They manufacture and sell a full range of sealing solutions including hydraulic seals, rotary shaft seals and oil seals.
For this Key Account Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Field sales experience
- You will have sold an engineering solution or product
- Sales into OEMs or industrial end users
- Organised and driven candidates with a strategic mindset
Benefits of this Key Account Manager role:
- £35,000 - £42,000 Base Salary
- + 20% Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile