Management Accountant - Central London - £40 - 50K
Management Accountant for a listed, high growth and highly acquisitive online technology business in Central London. The business is the leader in its market, within which it continues to grow organically and through several strategic acquisitions. The company is also embarking on expansion into complimentary markets through M&A.
Reporting to the Financial Controller and working closely with the FP&A team, you will be responsible for supporting the preparation of the monthly management accounts. This is a visible role in the organisation and will offer the opportunity for regular promotions should you perform well.
- Production of key management accounting
- Producing monthly Division and Business Unit reporting packs and commentary
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations to agreed deadlines
- Support the monthly payroll process including year end payroll
- Preparation of deliverables for the annual, half year and internal audits
- Support annual budgeting cycle
- Support numerous ad hoc projects and process improvement initiatives
- Qualified accountant
- Strong attention to detail with good analytical skills
- Proven ability to plan and prioritise work in order to meet deadlines
- Self-starter who can work on their own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills to help build strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Excellent excel skills