A fantastic opportunity is now available for an Experienced Management Accountant within a longstanding forward thinking business based near Sutton Coldfield. This role would be great for an experienced Management Accountant who has previously managed a team and looking to help push forward the business across the UK.
Within this Management Accountant role you will be a key member of the accounts team managing a small transactional team and will report directly to the Financial Director. The business wants an experienced Accountant who can not only prepare management accounts from start to finish but also improve the finance function as a whole with new ideas.
Ideally you will:
- Be a Management Accountant with at least 3 years experience
- Be capable to effectively communicate with all levels of the business, to both financial and non financial stakeholders
- Demonstrate instances in which you have been able to add tangible value to directly aid the performance of a business / business unit
- Be looking for a career within a company and not a stop gap - in a business that wants to continue to improve both its employees and the company organically
In return you will:
- Be encouraged to develop your role by providing continuous improvements to procedures, systems and processes
- Be part of an organisation that values individuals who think outside the box and puts ideas forward in a tight-knit enjoyable working environment
- Enjoy a varied workload where you will be a pivotal member of the accounts team
- Report directly to the Finance Director
This Management Accountant vacancy would be ideal an experienced individual who is looking to build a career within an organisation and improve it along the way. If you like the look of this role and would like to find out more, please apply.