Marketing Assistant (High-tech company) - Graduate
The polkadotfrog team are currently seeking a Marketing Assistant to join our Cambridge based client to help drive continued growth of our clients UK business. Our client is within the high tech/software sector. As part of their marketing team you will be responsible for assisting with lead generation in the UK and Ireland, which will be carried out in a variety of ways, including webinars, market research etc. You will report into the Marketing Manager. Our client is keen to take on a recent graduate, who has a proactive approach. Do you have strong communication skills as well as excellent writing skills? If so please continue to read.
- Organisation of public webinars.
- Promotion of events through email, web announcements, telemarketing and media partners.
- Optimise marketing campaigns to promote events and products to existing leads, with a specific focus on email marketing.
- Conduct research to identify new organisations
- On-going reporting and analysis of events results & statistics.
- Maintaining CRM system.
- General support to marketing and sales teams in all aspects of marketing.
- Research and explore innovative ways of promoting events.
- Research relevant conferences and exhibitions, and represent our Client at these events.
You will need to hold a Degree within Marketing, Business or a related area, along with being highly organised, have excellent attention to detail and be self-motivated. You must be technically minded and be interested in learning new skills.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills, please send your CV across ASAP.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
polkadotfrog Ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Ipswich and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.