Commercial Finance Analyst
Partner Financial are currently working with a PE backed media business who operate throughout the UK and Internationally. Currently undergoing a period of transformation, they are looking to achieve strong market growth both locally and internationally, whilst also looking to grow through acquisition.
The Commercial Finance Analyst role is crucial to achieving this growth and will be a key contributor to providing accurate insight and analysis on business performance, KPI’s and costs. In order to be successful in this role you will demonstrate a strong commercial mind-set, exceptional attention to detail and the ability to business partner with a multitude of stakeholders. Strong Excel skills and the ability to present in a concise manner are both pre-requisites for this position.
- Supporting the Group FC with adhoc analysis including customer profitability, revenue analysis, competitor analysis and acquisition targets;
- Supporting M&A activity by undertaking analytical work, scenario analysis and preparation of presentations;
- Preparing, maintaining and commenting on KPI dashboards;
- Periodic actualisation and scenario analysis to support the running of the company forecast model;
- Coordinating the annual budget process and monthly consolidated reforecasting;
- Supporting the 3 year planning process and presenting to the PE company;
- Ensuring underlying assumptions for Balance Sheet, P&L and Capex are valid for each agency;
- Business partnering with cost functions - supporting facilities, IT, Marketing and General Counsel;
- Analysing business case proposals.
The ideal candidate will be:
- CIMA qualified with excellent analytical skills;
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels;
- Confident at creating and building Excel models;
- Confident presenting to internal and external stakeholders;
- The type of person who thrives when working under pressure.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Lisa Bird. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.