Network engineer / 3rd line network Support / 3rd line / Infrastructure Engineer
3rd line network Support/Network engineer/System Administrator/3rd line
My global Research client is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their London team.
The Successful candidate will provide effective support and maintenance for the company's IT and Network infrastructure across the UK.
Responsibilities Include: Maintain standards for production operations Assist with installation, configuration, and support the LANs, WANs and Internet systems Install and maintain network and Workstation hardware and software Manage back-up solutions and form contingency plans assisting in the resolution 3rd line support calls.
Must have a solid understanding of networking protocols.
Required skills are:
- Cisco/HP/Dell Switches
- SonicWALL Firewalls
Desired skills are:
- Power Shell Scripting
- Backup Solutions
- Windows Enterprise WSUS
- Enterprise Anti-Virus Solutions
- Windows Terminal Services
- File Servers/DFS
Must show skills in:
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Self-motivated and proactive at all times
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Networking fundamentals. (WAN/LAN)
- Understanding of Infrastructure hardware.
- Firewall and Switches
Interviews this week!
Please contact Ian Clark or submit your CV.