National Account Manager
- Renowned Manufacturer
- Quality Range of Safety Products
- Exciting Tender Based Role
The Role: The new National Account Manager will be managing fire and rescue services organisations, working on tenders for 2-4 years supply contracts. They hold exceptional market share in this sector and you will be dealing with chief fire officers, procurement managers and area managers, as well as liaising with storemen and firefighters.
The Company: This major manufacturer is currently leading their market and is now recruiting a new National Account Manager in the Midlands to join their highly successful sales team. They manufacture and sell battery and mains-fitted smoke, fire, heat and CO2 alarms with some very strong brand names in their portfolio.
Your Career: The new National Account Manager will receive full product training and benefit from working for a rapidly growing firm with ongoing sales career opportunities.
For this National Account Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Field sales track record
- You will have a track record of managing key or national accounts
- Experience of managing the tender process is essential
- You will be hugely professional and structured with the ability to deal at all levels
- £35,000 - £45,000 Base Salary
- OTE £55,000 Uncapped Commission
- Car Allowance
- Laptop, Mobile, Pension, BUPA, 25 Days Holidays