Level 5 Assessor - Business Skills
OVERVIEW: LEVEL 5 ASSESSOR - BUSINESS SKILLS
As a result on an exciting period of growth, we are currently seeking an experienced multifunctional Trainer/Assessor to join an exciting and well established organisation.
The role will be assessing and coordinating the successful completion of a range of qualifications in a wide range of subjects including Customer Services, Business Admin, Management (Level 2, 3 and 5) and Team Leading.
This is a home based role and the caseload of learners are based predominately in the Coventry & Warwick region. Full travel expenses will be paid from the home at 45p per mile.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: LEVEL 5 ASSESSOR - BUSINESS SKILLS
With a passion for working with others and supporting learners towards maximising their full potential, you will take responsibility for managing a caseload of learners, creating a bespoke and meaningful lesson plan and schedule of learning to support and motivate learners towards achieving qualifications, stretching their learning, increasing their knowledge and capabilities and supporting them while they evolve intellectually and professionally.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: LEVEL 5 ASSESSOR - BUSINESS SKILLS
- Working closely with internal and external key stakeholders, while delivering a range of quality provisions, you will follow code of practise and or the agreed procedure for any awarding bodies.
- Train, assess, motivate and support learners on programmes towards achieving qualifications including Apprenticeships and NVQ's within a sector specific area and in a variety of locations and environments / organisations.
- Maximise the use of e-learning and using a variety of assessment methods to ensure learners have the chance to evidence their knowledge in a variety of ways.
- Support, develop, implement and evaluate approved training materials, promoting standardisation, use approved training methods to develop the learner and utilise every opportunity to supporting them to achieving their qualification in a timely manner.
- Utilise the use of learner's lesson plan to record and endorse the journey the learner has undergone towards achieving their qualification. This along with all other documentation should be completed accurately and timely to support the overall business objective and also to ensure all materials are available on request for audit purposes.
- Ensure the highest standards of learner completions are met and to monitor candidates' progress, including carrying out regular progression reviews/additional support reviews.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES: LEVEL 5 ASSESSOR - BUSINESS SKILLS
- A1 Assessor Award (or equivalent)
- Relevant Teaching Qualification (desirable)
- Strong occupational competence in Management / Business Admin / Customer Services
- Experience using E-Portfolio systems
- Excellent attention to detail/Time management skills
- Positive and dynamic with the ability to think on your feet and solve problems
SALARY/BENEFITS: LEVEL 5 ASSESSOR - BUSINESS SKILLS
- Starting salary £25k
- Working with a well-established training provider undergoing an exciting period of growth
- Attractive Employee Benefits package, including full travel expenses etc
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.