Technical Service Manager - Network
About The Role
We are looking for a Technical Service Manager - Network to provide the day to day direction and management of a team of technology experts providing the agreed service to the business. Ensures all Technical services are delivered to timescales and meet agreed standards. Monitors the compliance of the team to ensure they operate with agreed standards and appropriate policies..
Provide guidance, support and training to less experienced members of the team.
Essential skills and experience in Network / Communication systems:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a Technical services environment at a level which has included the management of others
- Experience of delivering high quality reporting.
- Cisco Networking
- Load balancers (F5)
- TCP/IP, routers, switches, multiplexers, modems, cabling.
- Cisco Unified Comms Manager, Contact Centre (i.e. UCCE/PCCE), CS1000, ACD, Symposium, Voicemail, mobile communications
- Firewall configuration and administration, security systems, intruder monitoring, threat analysis.
- Network monitoring and management.
- Windows 7 & 10, and MS Office 2010 workstations systems knowledge.
- Windows 2008, 2012 Server
- Microsoft SCCM 2007/2012
About the team:
As a team, we work really closely with each other and various areas of IT. This enables us to maintain a ‘family’ feel to what we do; you’ll support, care and succeed together. Within this close-knit team, you’ll have opportunities to grow with us and to play a key part in a thriving, growing organisation – you’ll feel like you belong. Appealing, right?
That’s not all! We’re passionate about what we do, whether this is conducting our key processes, making change happen to procedures or supporting the local community.
You’ll take pride in being here, and to make sure that you can cram all of this into a typical week as a Technical Service Manager, we are closely aligned to the Society values. These are designed to make sure you’ll do what’s right and we deliver our main promise; putting members first.
About The Company
IT at the Coventry is changing; we are currently undertaking an exciting transformation project that will shape the future of the organisation. As we progress on our journey we are seeking talented individuals who are passionate about delivering an outstanding experience for both members and colleagues in an environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of the future success of the organisation and work in an environment where personal and professional development is taken seriously.
What we offer:
- Salary: £41,042 - £61,564
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Holiday Allowance - 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Annual Bonus based on company performance
- BUPA Healthcare
- Plus a range of additional flexible benefits