Marketing/BD Manager - £55k generous FS benefits.
Marketing Manager - £55k plus generous FS benefits.
Where you will be working
Our client is a highly respected market leader within the financial and professional services sector. They are a true employer of choice resulting in high staff retention, superb opportunity and impressive rewards for dedicated hard work.
What will you be doing?
Your key responsibilities will be within Marketing, Communications, Events PR and Business Development
- Working as part of a key specialist team: taking briefs and putting together relevant required material and information.
- Developing and implementing communication strategies.
- Organising events throughout the year, analysing event success and business opportunity potential.
- All PR responsibilities including media relations and PR releases.
- Undertaking market research and analysis of information gained.
This simply provides you with an overview of the role: we are happy to tell you more when we speak.
What you need:
Degree level education and a marketing/communication qualification is desirable
- Marketing and communications experience within professional or financial services essential.
- Experience of managing marketing budgets and project related work.
- Media and social media understanding & experience.
- Inspiring communication skills, confident writing ability and public speaking assurance.
How to apply?
Email your CV or call Matthew Babechuk on in confidence to discuss further.