Operations, Settlements & Risk Executive
Operations, Settlements & Risk Executive - £40-45k - VR/17335
A Boutique Investment Bank is looking to hire an Operations, Settlements & Risk Executive. The role involves 50% in Operations (Middle office, clearing settlements) and 50% in Finance and Risk Management.
- Trade booking, matching and settlement of Fixed Income Securities in Euroclear / Clearstream systems.
- Liaising with current and setting up new market counterparties.
- EMIR Reporting / FCA Reporting / MIFID Reporting. - Daily Bank / Cash / Stock Reconciliation.
- Daily Management reporting regarding cash, bank balance, stock etc.
- Processing corporate actions.
- Prepare, review and distribute daily P&L reports and risk monitor reports.
- Ad hoc Duties and queries -- Trade settlements, Contra's, Swift requests, payment and receipts queries, clearing queries, Margin splits, Write offs, FX queries and audit requests.
- Work with various business units on ad-hoc projects including Compliance.
- 50% Operations (middle office and settlements) and 50% Accountant (Book Keeping, Cash/Sock reconciliation, etc.).
- Provide cover and assistance to other Middle Office areas as and when necessary.
- A reliable, efficient and self-motivated individual with at least 4 years experience in Capital Markets relevant to Operations, Settlements and Risk Management.
- Strong knowledge of International Settlements and Operations activities.
- Stock broking knowledge a plus.
- Financial Services environment.
- Capital Market experience is required.
- A good command of English.
- An experienced Excel User.
- Experience in other Back office softwares a plus.