Audit and Accounts Senior
This prominent and growing general practitioner with strong links to the local community and a national spread of clients now has another exciting opportunity for a qualified Audit and Accounts Senior.
The role requires you to: review work and assist with the training of junior staff, prepare statutory accounts (including consolidated accounts), produce corporation tax computations for limited companies, audits and other ad hoc duties.
This organisation values its staff and offers excellent in-house and external training, plus the chance to work in a vibrant environment which will allow you to be developed and to take on greater responsibility.
Approximately 70% of your time will be spent on statutory accounts production and approximately 30% of your time on audit assignments.
- Experienced within a small or medium sized practice.
- Have good working knowledge of UK GAAP and International Auditing Standards (UK and
- Knowledge of IFRS useful but not essential
- Qualified ACA or ACCA.
- Prefer 70%/30% split of Audit and Accountancy work currently being carried out.
- Experience of leading both audits and non-audit assignments from planning to completion is
- Experience of complex and group audits preferable.
- Experience in delegating and supervising team members on audit assignments.
- Delivering results and meeting client/Partner/Manager expectations.
- You will need to be self-motivated.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and meet budgets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate in a professional manner
- You will need excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You would need to be IT literate with a good working knowledge of Excel and Word. IRIS experience would be useful.
- Work well under pressure.
- You would need to be a team-player and be able to motivate your team.
- Able to multi task.
This is a tremendous long term career opportunity and I would urge and interested candidates to apply for more details at the earliest opportunity.