PPC Specialist - E Commerce
Since our launch back in 1982 we have taken the sports retail world by storm. With over 500 stores both at home here in the UK and in over 19 European countries as well as a full multi-channel retail website - we are still growing. At we pride ourselves on progression and development of our staff and many of our staff at Head Office have joined us from other areas of the business and have been here for a number of years. In the current retail world that’s quite unique and we invite you to be a part of it.
We are currently searching for an experienced and enthusiastic PPC Specialist to join our growing E-commerce team.
Key Aspects of the Role:
- Execute and manage paid search campaigns across google and Bing for and other sites under the brand umbrella.
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to develop and implement paid search strategies for the UK account.
- Initial focus is the UK market, however someone with experience in foreign markets would be a bonus.
- Main focus for the account is to update and optimise the current Google shopping campaigns, therefore the candidate must have in depth knowledge and experience with PLAs. Ideally with knowledge of product feeds too.
- Day to day management of the paid search activity including keyword development, bid management, ad copy testing, budget allocation, account optimisation, tracking, reporting and analysing.
- Working to CPA and ROI targets in align with our attribution model.
- Generate, present and analyse weekly reports with all relevant metrics to stakeholders and higher management.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- AdWords and Bing qualifications, with extensive knowledge and experience using the platforms as well as google analytics.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and presentation tools.
- In depth knowledge and experience with bid management
- Experience with ad testing and creative copy writing.
- Hands-on, technical knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Google Merchant Centre, alongside Microsoft Bing Ads and Microsoft Bing Merchant Centre
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Advanced knowledge of both the Google Search Network and Google Display Network.
- Experience with YouTube advertising is desirable but not essential.
- Outstanding ability to identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Analytically driven with the ability to apply data and logical reasoning to all decisions, both prior and post delivery
- Strong commercial awareness and knowledge of the sporting sector is highly desirable
- Sound understanding of attribution modelling and the differences between reporting products
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Confidence to manage large-scale budgets
- Desire to grow and develop your skillset
If you believe you meet the above criteria and feel that this could be the role for you then APPLY NOW!