Customer Services Manager
Our client is part of one of the largest European banks. They have almost 40 years' experience in the UK as a leading provider of tax efficient financial solutions for thousands of different businesses across a number of market sectors - from small/medium-sized enterprises and large multinational companies, to public sector organisations and local authorities. Working in a fantastic, vibrant and friendly atmosphere they have an extremely low turnover of staff, talent is continually spotted and developed. If you are looking for advancement opportunities it is worth applying for this vacancy. Candidates we placed a few years ago are now the managers we are recruiting for.
OBJECTIVE OF JOB
To lead and support a team of Customer Service Advisors in their daily roles, ensuring the delivery of excellent service to our Dealers, Manufacturers and End Users.
- To take ownership of CS service delivery to Dealers, Manufacturers and End Users.
- To show effective leadership of a team of CS Advisors.
- To build a skilled and knowledgeable team through effective group and 1-1 training.
- To manage the individual performance of each team member (via regular performance feedback/discussion and appraisals).
- To formulate and effectively communicate business information/guidelines/changes in procedure as and when required.
- To build and maintain relationships with key internal staff and departments ensuring effective procedures are in place to allow the seamless processing of business.
- To ensure the audit requirements are met by the Team.
- To complete and distribute SLA, Productivity and Telephony results on a regular basis.
MAIN ACTIVITIES / TASKS
- To ensure a consistent service is provided to all Vendors, Manufacturers and End Users and to ensure published SLA’s regarding turnaround are achieved.
- To Liaise with Operations, Payout, Sales, Recoveries, Collections, Vendors & the End-user to remedy or clarify Customer Services issues.
- To draft and issue supporting documentation to End Users/Vendors as and when required.
- To ensure manual & automated reports are updated accurately on a daily basis or as required.
- To develop technical skills & knowledge in line with the growth of the Business
- To build and develop relationships with Key Internal Departments critical to the service provided by Customer Services.
- To consistently review processes and I.T. systems to ensure productivity and customer service run at optimium levels.
- Proven experience in a Customer Services role essential
- Strong communications skills and a positive customer care approach.
- Excellent organisational & time management skills.
- Ability to maintain the highest standards whilst under pressure.
- Enthusiastic, tenacious & proactive attitude.
- Strong attention to detail
- Resourceful and ability to use initiative
- Strong I.T. and keyboard skills
Working in a modern, air-conditioned building near the centre of Bristol in a busy open-plan office. Normal working hours are 9.00 to 17.30 Monday - Friday, however we operate on a shift system from 8.00 to 18.00 each day. Overtime may be required on an ad-hoc basis.