Support Analyst- Mac
A new opportunity for an experienced Support Engineer has arisen within an institute in Central London.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in desktop support along with Mac OSX, experience in the media sector would also be favourable.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong knowledge of Mac os X 10
- Strong Knowledge of Windows Clients
- Basic Knowledge of Linux Cent OS/ Debian
- Good knowledge of Networking (preferably CCNA)
- Excellent knowledge of Remote and Help Desk Tools
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Suite/ other creative software
£25-30k + Excellent benefit package
If you are interested please click apply now to find out more.
Premier are acting as an employment agency