Senior Trainer / Assessor
NHBC has a unique opportunity available for a Senior Trainer / Assessor to join the team. The role is Home Based Nationwide or Office Based in Milton Keynes including regular overnight stays. We are offering a salary of £35,000 - £39,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits.
We’re driven by our mission, not by profit, making NHBC a very positive place to work. We’re the UK market-leader when it comes to making sure that new homes are built to high standards and providing homebuyers with reassurance and protection.
The UK is seeing a significant increase in the number of new homes being built – we’re growing fast and the opportunities here are immense. Join us and we’ll guarantee constant challenge and ample scope to build a career in a refreshingly open, inspiring and friendly environment
What are the responsibilities of the Senior Trainer / Assessor?
Reporting to one of the Operations Training Managers, the role will be to support, promote and develop the NHBC training business through a blend of:
- Qualifications programmes
- Procedural training
- Health and safety training
- Technical and skills training
- Customer services and sales training
What skills do I need to have to become a Senior Trainer / Assessor?
You can demonstrate a proven track record of Training / Assessing within the construction / house building industry. This will be backed up by a recognised construction, training or assessment qualification.
With extensive technical knowledge of house building and governing legislation you will capable of developing and delivering engaging training and assessments in accordance with awarding body guidelines.
Capable of co-ordinating and delivering training / assessments you will need to demonstrate strong promotional, presentational, interpersonal, consultancy, analytical and influencing skills.
Working from home can be accommodated, however due to the nature of the role extensive travel will be required throughout the UK, therefore 2 - 4 overnights per week should be expected.
We offer our Senior Trainer / Assessor a fantastic benefits package!
- £35,000 - £39,000
- Regional uplift up to £7,500 depending on location.
- Remote worker allowance of £1,900 per annum where applicable.
- Up to 6% bonus.
- Company car.
- 25 days pa annual leave with additional days for long service.
- Pension scheme accredited to Pension Mark Plus standards (up to 10.5% of salary employer contribution) with life assurance of 4 x salary.
- Partially funded private medical insurance.
- Tax efficient childcare vouchers and cycle purchase scheme
- High street discounts and preferential gym rates.
- Employee assistance programme.
Click ‘apply’ today for the opportunity to join the UK’s leading independent standard-setting body and provider of warranty and insurance for new homes as our Senior Trainer / Assessor.
NHBC is committed to the promotion of Equal Opportunities in all fields.