Software Implementation / Delivery Consultant - C# / SQL
Software Implementation / Delivery Consultant C# / SQL Security Software
A Software Implementation / Delivery Consultant with experience in SQL and basic coding skills (C# / PHP) is required by a Global player in the Security Management software, based near Woking.
This is the ideal role for a Software Developer looking to expand their career into Consulting.
Extensive product and delivery training is given on day one and due to the complexity of the role you'll be expected be able to start delivering solutions within 4-5 months.
- To deliver implementation services and support during the delivery life cycle of an enterprise solution
- Remote technical integrations
- International travel to client sites for final stages of implementation
- Interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
- Produce solution designs for projects
- Database integrations
- FAT, SAT and user driven UAT testing
- Infrastructure / Server management
- Proven track record in either developing, installing, implementing or supporting enterprise software E.g. like Document Management, Fleet Management, EPOS or ERP
- Knowledge of database architectures and methodologies; ideally Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of networking principles and the IP protocol
- Knowledge of VM Environments
- Any experience in Physical Security Information Management (PSIM), would be beneficial: CCTV, Access Control, Perimeter Intrusion Detection, Intruder Detection, Fire, etc.
This established UK company has a track record in influencing the path for Physical Security Systems industry. With few obvious competitors, and a recent seismic shift in the market due to massive customer adoption, ambitious growth plans for 2017 are realistic and obtainable.
Alternative Titles: Software Developer Software Support, Software Delivery Engineer, Software Consultant
Package: £30-40,000 + Benefits
KV Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business