A very exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to join a FTSE 250 business working in Bristol.
My client is a huge global organisation with a multi billion turnover, looking to employ an experienced Sales Executive to join their expanding team. My client has over 60,000 employees and works in over 10,000 client sites. Every day they serve over three million people and produce over one million meals.
My client is the global market leader in providing food and a range of support services to customers in the workplace, schools and colleges, hospitals, at leisure and in remote environments.
The role will involve a pro-active field based sales role responsible for driving new business and growing accounts for the venue. Responsible for building the venue profile in local and national markets by creating and executing an exceptional sales plan.
Looking for entrepreneurial personality with the drive to success and the ability to maximise the meetings and events revenue potential in the venue. A self-motivated individual with a strong desire to work within a sales environment, must have a drive for business development and a knack for relationship building.
- An active member sharing ideas and participating in team spirit, and be loyal to and supportive of colleagues including temporary staff
- Undertake training and development
- Attend meetings
- To provide outstanding customer service
- Process enquiries and proposals
- Providing best value options to customers while maximising sale opportunities
- Support the implementation and monitoring of all company marketing initiatives
- Raise the profile of the venue through local business networking groups
The ideal candidate must have at least 1 years experience within a hotel, venue or MICE agency
- Minimum 2 years experience within hospitality / travel industry
- Ability to inspire customer trust and confidence
- Passionate about hospitality, sales and customer service
- Ability to multi- task, think fast and to deliver solutions to customer requirements
This is a permanent role, working full time hours. The salary is dependant on your experience, paying up to £25,000.