IRFS15 Financial Accountant
Our client is a global FTSE 20 company based in Central London. They employ over 100,000 people worldwide and have a created over £15 billion in yearly revenue.
Due to the continued growth of the company they are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team in preparation for the implementation of IFRS15.
- Build a strong understanding of the impact of IFRS15 on our client's finances and acts as a subject matter expert.
- Production and implementation of new IFRS 15 forecasting models and processes for one or more reporting entities based on the designs and recommendations made by the IFRS 15 central team.
- Preparation of new IFRS 15 reporting and business routines so that actual variances to forecast are fully understood.
- Carrying out user acceptance testing on IFRS15 new systems and processes.
- Ability to quickly appreciate the impact of IFRS15 on a company-wide financial process and specific financial systems to manage timelines, system issues and requirements.
- Drives performance and give financial guidance to senior leadership.
- ACA or ACCA Qualified Accountant.
- Experience in a Big 4 Practice preferred.
- A strong understanding or experience working with IFRS15 is essential for this role.
- Base Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 DOE
- Car Allowance: £5,000
- 10% Bonus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.