A premier property business are looking to hire a Qualified Accountant who will be responsible for supporting the financial management, planning and control of an exciting new project.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a commercially minded Finance Manager who is skilled in commercial analysis, financial reporting and management accounts.
* Management of accounts preparation with the ability to report both against revenue and cost captions at a property and business unit level.
* Ensuring discussions with key stakeholders around sales, cost base and capital development plan are both accurately reflected and challenged.
* Over time, day to day ownership and adjustment of site wide financial model
* Data Management - ensuring the constantly changing underlying data for the site is updated in line with plans
* Implementation of processes to deal with service charge and facilities management costs during a period of transition to in-house delivery
Financial management & governance of a major projects programme.
* ACA Qualified Accountant.
* Strong academic record and educated to degree level (2.1)
* Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
* Analytically adept
* Skilled communicator
* Ability to work autonomously and with initiative
* Exposure to the property industry will be advantageous
* Effective negotiator
Please contact Mike Rushton on for more information or send your CV to
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.