Senior software Developer - .Net Microsoft
This is a team leader/senior developer role in a busy software development environment. The successful individual will be a self-motivated, and experienced senior C# developer with at least 5 years’ experience in .NET and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in leading projects through to completion.
- Professional software development experience of 5 years+ with C# and .NET, Web Forms/MVC, Web API, REST Services, Entity Framework, Unit Testing (working in a TDD environment), HTML 5, JQuery, Source Control (preferably TFS) and Microsoft SQL
- Senior developer experience of 2 years+ with full SDLC knowledge, project lead, team lead, task delegation and developer mentoring.
- Strong grasp of software design patterns and effective development methodologies
- Driven to produce software of the highest quality through self-discipline and attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Interest in visual design desirable
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Resourcefulness and independence.
- University degree or equivalent.
- Microsoft certification an advantage.
- A broad understanding of various IT and web applications an asset.
- Competitive base salary in line with experience
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Private health care, Life cover, Pension matching up to 5%