Intermediate/Senior Quantity Surveyor
A thriving and established local Company are seeking an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to join their South Coast office to work on a range of prestigious New Build projects including; Commercial, Residential and Retirement Apartments.
A medium sized consultancy who are expanding rapidly with turnover increasing from £15 - £40mil over the last year, they work with a diverse range of clients in a fast paced and enjoyable environment, a great atmosphere for a proactive and dedicated Quantity Surveyor. Offices located in picturesque Hampshire.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be working as part of a team to deliver projects throughout Southern England. They will work with a diverse range of clients within Commercial, Residential and Retirement. The Quantity Surveyor will be supported to run their own projects and complete their APC training.
- Performing risk, value management and cost control
- Sit in on weekly project reviews with Commercial Director as required
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
- Work closely with Contracts Management team
- Submission & Negotiation of Final Accounts
- Validating Subcontractor Applications
- Prepare estimates and bills of quantities
- Attend de-brief meetings at end of Projects
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have:
- MRICS (desirable)
- You’ll hold the HNC or HND qualification and we’d prefer it if you were a member of a professional body RICS or MOICB
- 5 years + post graduate experience working in a similar environment
- You will be able to commute to South Coast Sites
- A committed proactive Quantity Surveyor.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a well-established Companyacross a range of sectors, gain valuable experience and exposure to projects and be supported in within a structured and supportive environment. A rare opportunity for a budding Quantity Surveyor to gain a footing within a prestigious consultancy.
- Between £55,000 and £60,000 basic salary (DOE)
- Benefits to be discussed at a later date.