Tenant Sourcer - Sutton
My client, a highly successful and innovative, growing property company is looking for a Tenant Sourcer to join their team. They are a specialist property development, management and investment company who are looking for a talented individual to come on board during a pivotal time in the company's expansion.
As a Tenant Sourcer, you will play a crucial role in helping the further success of the business. You will be responsible for finding suitable tenants for each room the company has available through advertising, calling through leads, email enquiries using different websites and their own in-house database.
This role is split between account management, and sourcing tenants (sales); you will be overseeing and maintaining all rooms that they rent out making sure they are filled, compliant and in line with health and safety guidelines and ensuring the tenants are happy and satisfied at all times. Any repairs and works that need to take place, you will be the first point of contact for the preferred suppliers and contractors.
- You will source tenants using multiple platforms/tools that the company uses, booking viewings for the directors and checking paper work, right to rent etc.
- This will include actively sourcing tenants through- Spareroom, Easy roommate, Gumtree and the company's in-house database.
- You will network with local hospitals, companies, so you have promoted the business' services for any future corporate lets.
- Overtime, your role will evolve to also help generate more stock (properties) to help build their portfolio and business overall.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Highly organised, tenacious, driven and money orientated
- Previous sales experience and/or previous property experience would be highly desired
- Well-presented and computer literate
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
You will receive a basic salary of £20,000 per annum + commission.
£75 per tenant sourced for each room filled within 4 weeks of being instructed.
£150 per property you help them bring on for the company.
It's a fantastic opportunity to benefit from an uncapped commission structure and earn great money whilst working for a growing team who have plans to build a team around you. You will work with a passionate and friendly team and be rewarded for your success.
Please get in touch with Anu at GKR London Property Recruitment for further information.