Trainee Sales Executive
Abraservice UK Ltd., part of the International Jacquet Metals Group, is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of steel wear plate and wear parts, offering wear resistant solutions to a range of industries including, quarrying, mining and recycling.
We currently have a new vacancy for a Trainee Sales Executive to join our busy sales team based in Birmingham.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, duties will include:
- Supporting the sales and marketing activities of the sales team
- Identifying potential customers through market research
- Making initial contact with new prospects using phone, e-mail and social media
- Re-establish and maintain contact with lapsed customers
- Generating enquiries from new and lapsed customers
- Preparing quotations against customers drawings and specifications
- Liaising with Sales Administration, CAD and Production departments
- Progressing customer orders and updating the customer
- Maintaining customer records
Training will be given in our products,but some technical sales experience obtained in either steel stockholding/processing or engineering would be welcome. Good ICT skills, strong interpersonal skills, the ability to work in a team, and a desire to develop a career in an international company are key drivers to success in this role.