SAP APO Project Manager
SAP APO Project Manager - Manufacturing - Permanent -London/ South East
SAP APO Project Manger to lead a team for a global template rollout. Our client, an industry leader operating in five continents, is looking to expand their IT operations globally.
This is a great opportunity to step up and be an influential figure to my client's rollout of their APO system and deliver the project from theirUKoffice as well as travel to their sites group wide.
The SAP APO Project Manager will have around 10 years experience with a blend of business process knowledge and technical expertise and have a track record of leading projects on a global scale.
- Minimum of 5 years SAP APO experience working on a number of large scale projects.
- Strong knowledge of Demand, Supply and Manufacturing Planning systems and processes.
- Configuration of SAP DP, PP/DS, Supply Planning
- Nice to have knowledge of Transportation Load Builder
- Project Manager Prince 2 methodology
- Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager
- Strong track record of successfully project managing SAP projects on a global scale.
- Vast experience in facing clients and dealing with key stakeholders
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Great communication skills
Salary: £75,000 - £90,000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Contact: Jason Porter - Real Staffing Group.
Please apply now.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk