Front Office Business Analyst - £500-650/day
Senior Business Analyst is are urgently required by a globally accredited bank - this is a primarily front office role for a complex multi-workstream regulatory related programme that spans across front, middle and back office investment banking areas, plus additional clusters within the Bank. The rolling contract pays between £500-650/day (business roles not IT).The Senior Business Analyst (BA) will be required for a complex multi-workstream regulatory related programme that spans across front, middle and back office investment banking areas, plus additional clusters within the Bank. This is a business focused programme that involves the delivery of new business products, processes, documentation. This is a fast paced and highly demanding programme positioned primarily within front office investment banking requiring high energy proactive candidates.
Key ESSENTIAL requirements for role
* Business based and business focused role (this is not an IT Systems role)
* Understanding of Front Office Derivative sales processes
* Strong requirements gathering and analysis
* Business Process swim-lane diagram mapping with Visio
* Problem analysis, structured thinking and solution design
* Pro-active and Hands-on approach.
* High energy, very intelligent, excellent with process mapping
* Once again, Understanding of Front Office Derivative sales processes
* Once again, this is a Business focused role - IT Systems CVs will be rejected.
Reporting directly to the Programme Manager and expected to be a very proactive hands-on detailed experienced BA who takes ownership and knows how to get results at a rapid pace, with minimal supervision and maximal diplomacy. This is an established close knit team who are all willing to do whatever is required to ensure delivery progresses rapidly and occurs on time.
* Candidate must be a detailed hands-on Business Analyst with either a Corporate or Investment Banking BA background.
* Requirements gathering - Ability to elicit and draw-out stakeholder's requirements.
* Problem analysis, documentation of key issues and development of solution proposals for senior stakeholder review and approval.
* Business Process mapping - Visio
o Client Onboarding Processes
o Treasury Processes
o Credit Sanctions Processes
o Pre-Sales Processes
o Hand-off Processes between clusters (Investment Bank, Corporate Bank, Wealth, etc.)
* Understanding of the current legal and regulatory environment for Investment Banks in the UK (FSA) andEuropeas it applies to Derivative sales.
* A flexible approach and the willingness to go the extra mile to ensure deliveries are met are essential. This is an intense and demanding BA role with high expectations to do whatever is required to ensure deliveries are on time. The team normally works a "professional day" extended as appropriate for key work pieces and deliverables To clarify, no weekend working requirements, no overtime paid.
* Able to gain credibility and respect with senior legal advisors, managing directors and senior investment banking sales professionals as a direct result of being a catalyst to make things happen, get things done and facilitate rapid delivery progress. Diplomatic and respectful senior stakeholder skills a must.
* Experience of documenting business process controls is highly desirable.
* MiFID Client Classification - A general understanding of MiFID client classification rules including differences between Retail and Professional clients in particular will be a plus, but not essential.
* We are looking for top 20% quality candidates only who are in the "Excellent" category.
* An intelligent, high energy go-getter having extensive detail-level Senior BA experience
* Front, Middle and Back office Corporate or Investment banking experience.
* Understanding of Derivative products within theUKand European market.
* Experience working in a Regulatory or Change environment highly desirable.
* A "can do" person with a "do whatever it takes" delivery attitude
* Able to occasionally flex to work longer hours some days to meet tight deadlines (with later time off used to compensate for any major late evenings worked).
* Able to function constructively as a key player in a small very experienced senior delivery team of about 3 to 5 people.
* A natural self-starter, works on own initiative on multiple concurrent tasks with minimal supervision.
* A good team player who has excellent senior stakeholder management skills.
* Able to report and escalate effectively to Project / Programme Managers..
Senior Business Analysts with strong Front Office Derivatives sales processes experience and business-facing experience, sound communication skills and keen to join a reknowned leading programme for an internationally recognised bank are urged to apply (or contact Gibran on 0207 398 3619 for more information).
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk