Fundraiser- CM Postcodes/Areas
Do you come from a sales/customer service background?
Are you able to approach and build a rapport with people?
The ability to close a deal and assure people that they CAN MAKE A DIFERENCE?
Our client is currently recruiting for Fundraisers in and around your area. If you are a confident and bubbly character looking for a new challenge this could be the role for you:
Salary: £16,640 basic + Commission (no cap)
Top earners bill over £45k - But you need to be willing to put the work in and go the extra mile!
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: To actively recruit Direct Debit donors for Charity groups in venues across the UK.
KEY TASKS OF THE ROLE:
* To sign up members of the public to sponsor our Charity groups by Direct Debit.
* To sign up agreed numbers of donors per week, in line with the Company thresholds.
* Work cooperatively with other fundraising colleagues in your area.
* Work cooperatively with the venues and the staff in those venues in which you are assigned to work.
* The ability to conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times.
* Travel as required on a regular basis with occasional overnight stays.
* Preserve any information to which you are privy in your role, as confidential.
* To complete required paperwork accurately and on time.
* Be able to talk knowledgeably and enthusiastically about the work of our Charity groups.
* The role may at times have a number of physical demands, which may include standing for long periods of time and setting up heavy display equipment including Gazebos and stands.
Interested? Apply here today or if you would like any information/have any questions then call Sam on