Ocean Export FCL Operator
Our Client a large division in Logistics is looking to recruit on a Permanent level for their hub in Basildon an Ocean Export FCL Operator to provide excellence within their Ocean Export Production Unit.
- Prime duty is to receive bookings from our Global Network or UK Customer and process in our in house system for shipment as FCL.
- All procedures and time frames to be followed as per agreed SOPs and workflows & must be adhered to at all times.
- Full understanding of operational requirements relating to Ocean Export Bookings
- Good Communication and Customer Service skills in ensuring our network partner and local customer is kept informed and satisfied with service offered
- Global Network and UK Customer advised immediately relating to any issues affecting their export booking.
- To ensure that the billing party is invoiced accurately and within expected company timeframe.
- To ensure all export documentation is issued in accordance to customers instructions.
- Full understanding of Industry Standard Documentation
- Good understanding within the Freight forwarding industry.
- Competent with general freight forwarding requirements and procedures relating to Ocean exports particularly FCL
- Able to work well within a team and have good communication skills.
- Able to be flexible, approachable and understanding to satisfy customer needs
- Ability to prioritise workloads in order to ensure efficiency gains
Salary of £24k-£26k per annum, depending on experience. Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm
Please apply now call us for more information