BMW/Mini Performance Improvement Coach
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic performance improvement professional who thrives on encouraging the increase of sales?
DEKRA Automotive is a talented team of people that bring out the best in people and business. Part of an International Organisation we are a key service provider to a large number of well-known vehicle manufacturers in the UK. We currently have exciting opportunities for experienced Performance Improvement Coaches who can engage with BMW & Mini Dealers and focus on inbound telephone enquiries and leads.
The main aim of the Performance Improvement Coach is to support a number of BMW & Mini Dealers in waves of 3 months, improving the networks ability to turn opportunities into appointments and sales. You will achieve this by Coaching Sales Executives and Dealer Management on process and best practice.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with sales teams to develop and improve the sales process and behaviours
- Deliver a tangible change in performance by working as part of a team to achieve departmental standards
- Promote the use of internet-based telephone recording applications and online best practice guides as part of the program
- Key areas of focus will include inbound telephone enquiries and leads from both OEM direct to dealer and dealer generated
We are looking for dynamic and energetic self-starters who can demonstrate an effective coaching approach to influencing others. The ideal candidate will possess:
- Coaching experience coupled with knowledge of coaching models such as GROW
- Experience in setting SMART objectives
- An ability to deliver change in performance through behavioural and process change
- Knowledge and experience of performance management and employee training and development
- Knowledge of the automotive industry would be beneficial but not essential
Thank you for taking the time to apply to DEKRA Automotive. Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.